25 years experience in the painting industry
At Talbot’s Services we only use the best quality materials and techniques to produce the finest end results for every client’s project and vision. We work courteously and professionally at your home or business, understanding the importance of a clean and safe working environment.
Varnishing & Wood Staining
Special Finishes (Marmarino Stucco Veneziano)
Textured Decorative Finishes
Lead Paint Removal
Concrete Cancer Repairs
Window Sikaflexing/Silicone Repairs
Pressure Wash Cleaning
Qualified Rope Access Technicians
Anchor Point Testing & Certification
Anchor Point Installation
Exterior Remedial Procedures
Window Cleaning via Abseiling
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Dulux Accredited mean?
Dulux Accredited Painters are specially selected based on strict recruitment criteria including workmanship and reliability. They use Dulux premium paints, personally sign an ethical and professional standards document, comply with all safety regulations and hold a minimum of $5 million public liability insurance.
What are the benefits of using a master painter?
For your peace of mind, our members abide by the Master Painters Code of Ethics and by engaging a Master Painter you will reap the following benefits.
- You have the credibility of a national brand behind you.
- Master Painters provide quality workmanship and professional service.
- Master Painter members are qualified trade painters and decorators with proven track records.
- Master Painters provide professional advice and support, if you need it.
- Your chosen painter will carry out the work in a professional manner.
- Your chosen painter will, to the best of their ability, adhere to current environmental requirements.
- Your chosen contractor will abide by the Association’s code of ethics.
- Master Painters are people who really care about customer satisfaction and the end result!